Farmer Joe's Farm Share Week 7 and 8 (combined delivery in week 8)

 Sorry I am behind on this.  Week's 7 and 8 were combined.  This was a HUGE haul.  Have I said I am thrilled with this Farm Share?  Absolutely thrilled.  Joe has more traditional vegetables than my previous Pre-C20 farm share.  The addition of dairy and flour makes it even more enjoyable.  

Savoy Cabbage (1 head)                   
1
Cucumbers (1 each)
1
Blueberries (1 pint)
1
Fresh dug onions (yellow, white or red) (1 each)
1
Eggs (1 dozen)
1
Broccoli Raab (1 bunch)
1
Flour (1 bag)                                                                `

Total charge

$0.00

Comments

  1. That is a lot of good food. How much does this cost each week? I assume you pay a set amount up front. So, how many weeks and what does it come to for one week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Parsimony. The breakdown is $22 a week for 18 weeks. I also put in an extra $120 for the 'extras' that I take from as a credit when I do to many swaps or add bread/sweets/other offerings.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions