May Goals, How Did I Do







Make an effort to keep the kitchen very clean
counters, floor, appliances
It's a never ending cycle, Pops makes it challenging

Continue to cook at home making frugal choices

Continue to work in garden
makes me happy. 

Post at least 40 items between our etsy and ebay stores
done

Find 25 more items to put in our donation/tag sale box
Mainly things are so worn or well used I am discarding. 
Not a thing

Pay off another debt in full

Put aside most of quarterly taxes due mid June
Paid in full

Finish a heavy spring clean
Pack up winter clothing
Change over Bedspreads/quilts
Steam second bathroom

The plans to do a deep clean of Gpa P's rooms got hung up to dry as he and the Uncle are not traveling to West Virginia as originally planned.  I will have to do it in spurts when he is sitting in the sun.  Makes it challenging, and I will continue to work at it.  

Comments