Using it Up

 I found 5 slices of Martins potato bread, 2 Martins Potato Long Rolls and 4 Martins Potato Sandwich Buns in the bread box.  DH and Gpa P aka Pops love this bread, and then just stop eating them.  I chunked it all up, and put it on a cookie sheet into a 225 degree oven for 40 minutes. 

I chopped some onion and celery and softened it in butter.  I then cut up one lone barbecued chicken breast that was in the fridge from late last week.  Chopped it up.   A half carton of chicken stock and some of the now dried bread were combined to make a chicken stuffing casserole.  Pops will enjoy this for dinner.  



The balance of the bread I'm going to use in a French Toast Casserole or Bread Pudding



Comments

  1. I really hate it when Tommy just quits eating something in the bread area he loves and I am wondering what happened.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions