Today's Smoothie Strawberry Cherry Vanilla (Daily Harvest Referral Link)


This is my second smoothie.  Let me reiterate that I don't plan on making this a big purchase going forward.  I am learning about flavor combinations and using Rakuten and new customer discounts.  I plan on eventually making my own smoothies once I find recipes I really like. 

I enjoyed this one even more than yesterday.  It tasted good, more like a breakfast than a dessert (yesterday's mint cacao was quite sweet)

You can see the cherries and chunks of white sweet potato


This is the almond milk I use (Aldi)



I will continue to share my thoughts on each flavor.  If you would like to try it below you will find a link to save $25 on your first order, and I will get a credit too!


  Go through this link to save $25 on your first order

Comments