Today's Daily Harvest Review Spinach and Shiitake Grits (Referral Link)

 I only purchased 2 Harvest Bowls.  This is the first one I have tried.  It contains Millet, Cauliflower, Spinach, Shiitake Mushrooms, Basil and Cashews.  




I added water as recommended and put it in the microwave for 3 minutes.  It had a very good texture.  Good mouth feel.  First few bites I was able to taste the mushrooms.  After that, was very bland. If I had another of this (which I won't purchase again) I would have added a bit of butter or grated cheese.  As these are vegan dishes I understand the absence, but it definitely would have been a good addition. 



I will continue to share my thoughts on each flavor.  If you would like to try it below you will find a link to save $25 on your first order, and I will get a credit too!


  Go through this link to save $25 on your first order

Comments