Today's Daily Harvest (referral link)

 Today I had a Chocolate Blueberry Smoothie.   As previously mentioned, the main purpose of me doing this for one shipment was to learn about taste combinations.  I have put my subscription on pause for now, but may resume it in the future.  It did taste good, but again I had some stomach issues.  I think it's the banana.  Or the odd maca powder.  

The ingredients:

organic blueberries, organic bananas, organic dates (organic dates, organic coconut flour), organic kale, organic spinach, water, almond butter, organic cacao powder, vanilla bean powder, himalayan sea salt, organic maca powder.

Amount per serving: 

280 Calories

Total Fat 9g (12% DV), Saturated Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 60mg (3% DV), Total Carbohydrate 52g (19% DV), Dietary Fiber 12g (43% DV), Total Sugars 32g, (Includes 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 9g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 116mg (8% DV), Iron 6mg (35% DV), Potassium 754mg (15% DV). The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Contains .03mg caffeine.

I will continue to share my thoughts on each flavor.  If you would like to try it below you will find a link to save $25 on your first order, and I will get a credit too!


  Go through this link to save $25 on your first order

Comments