Daily Harvest Review (Referral Link)

 I have been struggling with meal prep for myself.  I am cooking for the men, but when it comes to me I have been failing.  I love vegetables (not so much fruit) and the last 9 weeks I just haven't had any interest in eating, prepping the foods I love.  I buy them, and have been preserving them, just not eating them. 

So, I decided to try Daily Harvest Smoothies.  I am doing it mainly to learn the right combinations, and to get myself back into eating things that taste good and are good for me.  I never had a smoothie before now.  I thought having smoothies would help me get the nutrition without disturbing my digestive tract to much. 

I tried my first smoothie today.  Mint and Cacao.  It contains Banana, Spinach, Cacao, Cashew, Chlorella (a powdered algae) and peppermint.  I used unsweetened Almond Milk.  I used our Nutri Bullet that has been sitting in a cupboard. 

It's nutrition information below is from their website. 

 1 Serving per container

Serv. Size: 

1 container (208g)

Amount per serving: 

230 Calories

Total Fat 9g (12% DV), Saturated Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 40mg (2% DV), Total Carbohydrate 37g (13% DV), Dietary Fiber 8g (29% DV), Total Sugars 17g, (Includes 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 5g, Vitamin D 1mcg (6% DV), Calcium 59mg (4% DV), Iron 2mg (10% DV), Potassium 804mg (15% DV). The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

It was DELICIOUS!  It looked exactly like the photo on their website.  It tasted just like a mint chocolate shake.  

I will continue to share my thoughts on each flavor.  If you would like to try it below you will find a link to save $25 on your first order, and I will get a credit too!


  Go through this link to save $25 on your first order

Comments