What I Cooked and Baked Yesterday....UPDATE

 Superbowl prepared food finally ran out.  So as planned, I used some of the bits to make other meals. Browned some onions in butter. 


Chopped up leftover broccoli


and I created


Cheddar Broccoli Soup
added carrots, cheese and spices, water and a splash of cream. 
Delish....and all gone, lol

Then I cut up onions, more veg from the leftovers, boiled some elbow macaroni, added tuna, green olives, mayo....and created 


pasta tuna salad.  This should last through Sunday.  HA, less than 24 hours it's all gone.  Pops and DH must have been hungry. 

I also baked some cookies.  

What have you been cooking?






Comments

  1. Tonight, I cooked pork loin chops and had them with black-eyed peas, slaw, and cabbage. It was nothing special but delicious. Your remakes look scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions