Super Bowl Flop and Meals planned for 2/13 - 2/19, 2022


I always love veggies, but boy oh boy do they taste better when someone else preps them.  I don't care for fruit, but I will eat it if someone else cleans and cuts it up.  I have plans for all these veggies.  

We had planned on having a Super Bowl event at our house, but Gpa P is sick, so we canceled having people over (and the Uncle sleeping over)    We had planned on this, and budgeted the funds.  We had a half tray of manicotti, half tray of Broccoli Rabe, Sausage and Cavatelli, Fancy Veggie Platter, Chips and Dip, Ciccola Bread, Stuffed Breads, Cheese and Meat plate. 

Needless to say, this should cover meals Sunday, Monday, Tuesday.....maybe even Wednesday.  I know I won't be planning on preparing meals any earlier than Wednesday.   Gpa P and I are satisfied eating leftovers til they are gone, but not DH.

When I do prepare anything this week it will be Broccoli Soup (leftover broccoli) Fake Baked Potato Soup (Cauliflower) Stuffed Cabbage DeConstructed (using the veggies left from the platter, part of a cabbage I have in the fridge and ground pork)  ABM Bread.  

Comments

  1. The radishes are beautiful! You can get several meals from all you prepped. That is always good for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions