Really impressed with our new CSA, and we haven't even gotten to the veggies yet!

 Every few days we get a farm update, including a video from the farmer.  I have already chosen our preferences ranging from No thank you to Yes please on all the options.  We may even get bread, meat, canned pickles or sauces depending on what they acquire.   

What I really liked about today's update was a video plus a colorful chart showing how to store our vegetables along with a meal planning sheet.  The chart is part of the Harvie.com platform that the farmer uses to set up our choices and options.  Here is part of the chart



We also will be getting videos on cooking suggestions for some of our share items. 

So far I am very pleased. 



Comments

  1. Those charts look handy and easy to use. I have always thought about using a CSA, but so far have not.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions