Planned meals February 6 - 12, 2022

 Sunday we had Chinese leftovers from the day before.

Monday I made both turkey chili for the DH and roasted another one of our local chickens with some frozen California blend vegetables.

Today is Wednesday and I sliced up 6 peppers (3 green, 1 red, yellow orange) and two LARGE onions for DH to saute with Sausage and peppers with grinder rolls.  All lunches will be leftovers or lunches will be leftovers as well as luncheon meats that are already on hand.  Still plan on having a small cup of chili for lunch each day.  

I also plan on trying to fit in some bread baking* as well as some cookies.



* Lasted less than 24 hours.  I will try to bake more on Thursday when I prepare chicken soup. 


Comments

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions