More Projects and Chores Accomplished even though I'm still not completely myself

 DH purchased a canvas United States Map several years ago from one of our favorite Mennonite Owned Shops in Lancaster County.  It has been folded up waiting for us to decide what would best work. 

Well, I took it upon myself to get drape hooks with clips, and put it up as a cover over the closet doors in his office aka antique toy room.  I can't wait to see how long it takes him to notice it, lol.  






Cleaned out drawers in fridge.  

Vacuumed again.  Can someone fill me in on how many times a week you vacuum?

Sorted through auction wins and discarded what is broken 

Today (Thursday) I teach from 3 - 830 pm.  I have to try and not do to much while I'm home.  

I go to sleep tired and wake up tired. I get the shakes.  I've decided to remove most carbs (my Sugar level upon fasting was 101, not bad but higher than I'd like) and see if that helps with my energy level.  I did mainly only want carbs/starches when I was ill.  I'm hoping this change back to usual way of eating will help. 

Tomorrow, I have an auction pickup at 10, hair appointment at 1230, teaching from 2 to 630 pm. 

Saturday I teach from 8 am to 1 pm. 

Sunday we MAY have an auction pickup, superbowl order pickup and then I will rest while the men and their guests eat and yell at the tv.  I might do some sewing, or just reading.  I'm looking forward to that. 



Comments