Keeping Busy....A Monday in the Life

 Today was a double duty day, house work until 1 pm. 

Daily chore of making the bed, cleaning stovetop and counters. 

Semi Daily chore of vacuuming the house. 

Had a delightful hour long catch up phone call with an old students mother.  It's been 4 years since we spoke, and it was truly just like I saw her yesterday.  I need to make more time for friendships and connections with like minded people.  She is in publishing, and I loved sharing with her the info and my research on a family whose 17 years worth of Dairies we have been enjoying.   I will be doing some research for her on some items, and we will get together hopefully next week in real time. 

Unwrapped 3 auction lot wins.  Started researching those items and got 3 of them listed in our Ebay Store.   

Tidied up putting things in their place. 

Researched and Printed Free Music Reading Worksheets and used a Pro Credit to print out an easy piano version of "Under the Sea" for a piano student who is having a catchup hour with me this afternoon after having missed quite a few lessons between her households and my virus infections.  

DH requested chicken pot pies for dinner.  I already have the meat and some vegetable canned in broth (Project done with a friend) I add a can of creamed soup, carrots, corn, whatever veggies I have around.  I had so much broth that I had more filling than I had planned for.  Using two Aldi pie crusts I topped two pie plates full of chicken stew mixture.  I then added the rest of the mixture to a Casserole dish and I topped it with Jiffy corn bread mix.  WINNER!

Freakish Clown Face Pie


Corn Bread Topped

After all this was done I had some lunch, and am now typing this post while enjoying a cup of DD Pumpkin Spice.  

At 1 pm I will shower, do my hair, get dressed and be on the road to the studio by 2 pm. 

Myself and one other educator will be there teaching from 3 - 7, when I will then start a zoom meeting from the car as I drive home for all the staff members.  

30 minutes should be enough (will fit in perfectly with drive home) and will then be with my DH.  I try not to eat in the evening.  We will talk about the day, any other particulars that need to be discussed or done together and settle into bed by 10.  

What is your Monday like?



Comments