Keeping Busy, A Wednesday in the Life

My new garden name via

Usual Daily Chores, Bed making, counter and stove cleaning, general pickup. Swept Kitchen. Today will be a late long day.   

I will make stuffed baked potato soup fortified with onion, carrots and cauliflower.  I will also make a loaf of beer bread.  

Finish Newsletter regarding our first Post C19 recital IN PERSON.  We haven't done a "LIVE" in person recital since June 2019.   Also, Mask Updates for Studio and Sent them out via email.   

Load of Laundry.  (finished on Tuesday)

More Seed Starting.  Rabe and Tomatoes

Swap out Bath Towels. 

Placed a PickUp order for Walmart to be done on Monday 28th. 

Rest a bit before leaving to meet an old student for coffee at Starbucks 130 pm. 

Leave for Studio from there to start at 3.  Teach privately til 7. 

Ensemble 7 - 8 pm

Private Cello Lesson 8 to 845.   Head off to home around 9 pm.  DH will probably already be asleep on couch.  

Have some water, take meds, get in bed.  

Was your Wednesday busy too?

Comments

  1. It was busy by my standards, but not up to your level of busyness. I actually got a good night's sleep. We went to two stores to get what we needed, wanted, and what was on sale. I put dinner in the oven--bscb and carrots. Plus, I cooked zucchini in olive oil and garlic, just like Tommy likes it. There are enough carrots and zucchini for at least three more meals. That means I have to put something protein on to cook. THEN, I started sorting/decluttering two bins. I got it down to one bin and everything it that bin is important paperwork or doctor records. I am pooped.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions