February Goals

 


Top priority was to get some money put into the savings account.  I did it!  I always have $120 automatically put into savings each month, plus my SEP Retirement account another 416.67.  DH has a 401K at work that is matched to a certain point which is a bonus.   I was able to sock away an additional $1000.00 this month, and I plan on not touching it no matter what. 

Drop off taxes.  Already have had a few back and forth emails with our accountant.  

Continue to purge and do a deep clean.  This week I washed the baseboards in the living room, dining room and bathroom.  Scrubbed the entrance of the front door which is tile. 

I've been trying to keep up with laundry and bathroom. 

Took my DM to the doctors this week for an early morning appointment.  We schedule these on my teach from home virtual day so that I'm no so stressed about being in so many places. 

Still on leave from the Symphony.  Not sure if I will return. 

Have a scalp massage and hair treatment (canceled January's due to the virus that shall not be named) I try to do this once a month.  I only get my hair cut every 3 months.  That is this month too.  I have these funds in the budget. 

Started keeping a notebook of holiday/gift expenditures.  I tend to buy a little bit here and there all through the year.  I want to keep better track of the spending.  

What are your goals this February 2022?

Payroll and General Ledger. 

Continue to stay on top of kitchen counters, floor and sink. 

Continue to eat down from the freezers. 

Get back into the swing of one or two fish/seafood meals a week. 

Add more beans to the weekly menus.

Keep monthly use grocery shopping down to under $250

Plan on a storage pantry purchase of no more than $20

Continue to take care of my health


Comments