Things I got done this week

  Still Moving Slowly, but did some Major things the last few days. 

Made a Turkey loaf that the DH said was worthy.  The next morning he said it was my fault that Meatloaf died.  Not sure how I felt about that. 

Cleaned out my baking drawer . Used Leftover baskets from a reorganization purchase at Container Store from last year.   Disposed of a lot of things that I haven't used in the last year, and put everything in its place.  Here are some of the items I used to make this deep drawer more useful.  I put extra wooden spoons, spatulas and mixer attachments in this at the front of the drawer. 

https://www.containerstore.com/s/smartstore-handled-tray/d?q=10051180&productId=10037014

and these I put behind the handled container (only took up half of the drawer, while the one above took almost the entire width)  In these smaller one's a stood up extra measuring spoons, cups, mini container lids (actual containers in drawer below this one) other matched odds and ends. 

SmartStore Small SmartStore Inserts White Pkg/6

That wore me out for the day, but I tossed a lot and felt accomplished. 

Another day I cleaned out bathroom vanity drawers, and repurposed a three tier basket that I usually only display vintage christmas ornaments in, but wanted to use it more often.  Please let me know what you think, I'm still not sure, and DH thinks it's to much.  I just wanted to keep things he asks me for out in the open waiting for when he needs them.  





I started on the linen closet.  I have so many extra pillow cases.  Where did they all come from?  Rather than toss them, I thought I would use some festive iron on patterns and embroider the cases, using them for holiday and birthday reusable wrapping.   Useful recycle, and a fun activity for me to do in my down time (yeah right)

I purged random bath towels.  These I will bring to the local no-kill shelter Animal Haven.   The towels I kept were rolled tightly and put in a woven basket I already had.  I still have to go through the Health and Beauty aid containers to dispose of expired items and make it more user friendly for the DH. 

Last but not least I taught went to studio from 8 am to 1 pm.  I taught at 830, 1030, 11, 1130 and 1230.  Still have many sick families.  I'm happy to say those I did teach did well, and I held up. Also had a great no tears no frustration virtual lesson on tuning.  I laughed, teen student laughed, and co teacher laughed from another room (her student was out with a gall bladder attack) Felt good.  

Had Panera salads, soup and bagels door dashed to the studio (gift card and $1 delivery fee) and I brought home lunch to DH and Gpa P.  

After that, I slept for 3 hours.  Still feel very tired, but think I'm on the upswing. 


 

Comments

  1. I'm pretty sure your meatloaf was conicidental, so don't lose any sleep on that. Good to hear your on the upswing. Covid or cold or flu, people are getting sick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sleep lost. He thought he was being funny. I loved Meatloaf. How are you feeling SAM?

      Delete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions