The exhaustion is unbelievable, the exhaustion is real.

Today is my 8th day of +Cov19 infection (*positive results were received a week ago) 10th day since symptoms started.  

I pushed through teaching virtually Mon through Friday with a sub on my Saturday schedule last week.  

Friday I started to have some periods of energy, though those were quickly drained with me needing to lie down.     To give you an example of my energy bursts, they included:

Taking a shower

Assembling the ingredients together for chili

Stripping the Bed

Making the Bed

Folding the Laundry whilst laying in bed

Standing

Frighteningly exhausted.  But there is improvement.  No more headache or sore throat.  Less napping for hours.  

DH has been quite helpful.  It's hard for me to ask him to do things.  A character flaw of mine. 

So I am just asking people who are well to believe people who are not about the exhaustion.  


Comments

  1. I'm on day 8 from symptoms and day 7 from positive test ( day taken- took three days to get results). Fortunately, I'm tired but most other symptoms done by day four. I work remotely so didn't miss work, though last Monday and Tuesday I was miserable. I hope you continue to improve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do too Sam. I have a family of five at the studio who had it. Both parents are marathon runners and crossfit participants. She is 3 weeks post positive and still feeling the exhaustion.

      Delete
  2. If I had covid, I would have no energy to lose. With fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome, I really don't have energy to do some of these things you mentioned. I hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions