Sorry I have been quiet and January plan

 I hope everyone had a great Christmas and that the New Year treats us all well.  

I have been figuring things out.   I have created a better balance between teaching, practice/performing, the antique business and our home. I


My long wanted Moravian Star


I have some goals for the month of January. 

No spend month.  Create meals from what is in the house already, making adjustments for ingredients as needed.   I did purchase some food items the week between Christmas and New Years, but nothing since the 30th of December. 

Come up with a home maintenance plan for cleaning and other projects that we can keep up with. 

Make time to blog, read, craft and garden. 

Lose 10 pounds. 

Stay tuned!

Comments

  1. Good plans. In thinking low spend month and 4 pound loss- maybe 5. I just want to get some order in my life since outside my doors chaos still abounds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions