Planning Ahead with a new to our household CSA

https://farmerjoesgardens.com/#

 Last year was the first year I was not participating in a CSA of some sort in over a decade.  I gardened more, and though I had a good yield, I still wasn't happy with what I was able to put away. 

This year I will be participating with a local farm in Wallingford, CT.  Farmer Joe's.  Full disclosure, I have taught (and he still is at our studio with a different educator) Joe's nephew.  

Though not a certified organic farm, I like his standards.  I also like the fact that I can pick what I want and don't want in my basket.  I can also have it delivered to the studio! I also was able to add dairy products, and an additional amount of funds if I decide to add eggs or meat. All of these in additions and it was the same price of my past organic Market share. 

I will keep you posted on how the year pans out.  I'm excited. If you want to check them out yourself, here is a link



Comments