More productive today, January 6, 2022

 


Put a collection in a new spot in the kitchen shown above.   These are Mother's Prayer pieces.  Timer, Napkin holder, Salt Pepper Shakers, Toothpick Holder, Spoon Holder and Scouring Pad Holder.  These are my own pieces.  They make me smile. 

Sold and packed/shipped 3 items. 

Taught from 3 - 730 pm 

Finished a craft

Listed more items in ebay store

Turkey is still frozen, so I prepared Butter Chicken and Rice in my Instant Pot.

Checked in with DD, DS and now TWO Dear Friends who are positive. 

Continue to purge.

No Spend!

I did fill the gas tank as I'm down to a quarter and we have a storm coming.  I do not consider this a spend, but one of the necessities.  Below are some closeup photos of my collection. 









Comments

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions