Final Grocery Purchase of January



 DH requested we get some soda.  I had a promo at Stop and Shop for $5 off of $15 and a Free can of soup.  I wanted to make muffins and baked oatmeal and they offered me a personalized offer to get 18 ounces of blueberries for $1.99.  Everything on this order was edible.  Here is what I ordered for pickup:

Coca Cola Zero 24 pk

Dr. Pepper Zero buy 2 get one free 12 pk (total of 3)  Got only 2 but still got the discount so paid for 1

Celery *will I get any?  YES!

Cucumbers 

Feta

2 packages of Stop and Shop Italian Sausage

2 Green Peppers

1 Red Bell Pepper

1 Red Italian Frying Pepper

3 Packages of store brand bagged bagels to hide in the freezer

1 loaf of store brand white bread * only DH eats this

Campbell's Well Yes Italian Wedding Soup FREE They did substitute another soup. 

Frozen Apple Juice and Orange Juice Concentrates

Total Spend for the month on food only Previous purchases 162.99 plus today's food only purchase of $52.97 = $215.96

I could have done better.  Going forward I'm going to continue to use up what we have.  Goal for February is no more than $200 spent on groceries.  

Comments

  1. Italian wedding soup in a can? I will have to try that. Good job on the groceries.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions