BEST Chicken we have ever had and it's from a local farm Muddy Roots Farm

https://www.muddyrootsfarm.com/

I've sent in my check, so I am not afraid I won't get my chicken by sharing with you. 

Last year was my first bulk purchase year with Muddy Root Farm for chicken.  Previously we have gotten our holiday Turkey from Chris and Kirsten.  They offer organic poultry and pork, as well as organic seedlings and popup markets for produce.  

Last year I did the 'chick' size which was 50-74 pounds worth of whole fresh or frozen (can choose) chicken.  They also have the choice to have the birds cut, but I choose to cut my birds my own way if I don't want to roast it whole. 

This year I did the 'rooster' size which is 100 plus pounds.  I choose 110 lbs.  I had the money set aside for this purchase.  

DH and I are also discussing the pork, but have to do a bit more research to understand how it all works. 

Besides the delicious chicken (and it is the BEST honestly) I love visiting with their dogs. 

Check them out!

Comments