Garden Gone Wild







 Once my plants are established well I don't weed as frequently.  This morning I did weed as I was watering.  



Every year I do some experiment plantings.   This year I put eggplants in large self watering pots. Definitely a win. 








  I did a bed of peppers.  I have never done peppers, as I haven't had any friends or neighbors have good luck with them.  But I thought let's give it a go.  I have one tiny pepper on one of my 4 plants. 


Tomatoes are starting to go crazy.  Basil is huge.  Have picked lots and it just keeps bouncing back.  










I have depleted the lettuce almost.  It was a heat tolerant mix.  I cooked some turnip greens and swiss chard over the weekend.  Yum Yum.  


How is your garden 

Comments

  1. Since last year something ate all but two grape tomatoes and two tiny squash, I am not planting. But, yours looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions