Native Deodorant (free mini offer)


 I received a sample of Native Deodorant.  I don't know where it came from, I don't know if I ordered it, if my husband did, but it appeared in the bathroom, so I tried it.  I LOVE IT.  So I went to their website. 

They have some terrific scents.  I purchased Citrus & Herbal Musk (for DH) and Eucalyptus & Mint and Cucumber Mint for me.    With this bundle three pack (you choose scents) they discount your order by 17%.  You can also save this percent if you choose a subscription.  

They also offer sunscreen, body wash and other bath or self care products.  They are a cruelty free company and they are a USA company!

 I was offered a code to share where if other's place an order through my code they and I would receive another mini Deodorant. Great for travel or to leave at work. Below is a link that if you make a purchase through, we will both get a mini size deodorant. 


FREE Mini with Purchase

Comments