The Tornado's that hit our town in 2020



The photos are in reverse.  We have no trees left on our property.  The outskirts have some damaged trees. 

The one little trip we made since the entire world was turned upside down by Covid19.

We were gone two full days.  

Came home to this.  Miraculously my Father (aka Pops/Gpa P) and the house
were unscathed.  

Thank God for the generous neighbors who are always there giving us a bit of a reprieve

Thank God for the families whose children I teach who were on our property within hours texting me letting me know not to worry.   They started the cleanup.  











































             My Father and Grandfather planted everyone of the lost trees.  I just used the last jar of Apple Butter from the lost apple trees.  

But I'm a planner.  A lemonade type of gal.  

Blackberry Cane's and Blueberry Bushes have taken the place of trees. 

Stumps have been carved into psuedo chairs.

The property looks like it did when i was a child. 

Full Circle

Comments

  1. That is a real shame, but at least everyone is safe. The trees you lost are covered by property insurance and you have pictures to prove it happened! Trees are worth lots!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions