Pandemic Thoughts


I don't wish to become preachy, religious or political.  These are just random thoughts that are floating through my mind.  

STAY HOME PEOPLE!  JUST STAY HOME!

I had to move my entire music business to virtual lessons.  We are down 28%.   Money was expended to help other teachers become 'virtual'.   The stress of dealing with schedules, technology, families, had me literally sleepless for the first week.  

I was rushing around the day of the business cutoff.  Very stressful.  

DH and I went to Costco and BJ's last weekend.  I will not step into any more stores until this is done. 

Gpa P thinks it's all a hoax.  

Uncle is equipped to understand the severity, but doesn't understand why he cannot get the exact items he wants. 

I have shipped toilet paper to my daughter in Colorado TWICE, as she can not find in her area.  I also sent some to an elderly Aunt who lives alone just to keep her from hunting for it.    

I see children playing in their yards.   I like this reset.  

I think we are getting a small taste of what other countries have dealt with in history.  I hope society in the USA will appreciate what we had/have more because of this. 

Gardening is making a comeback.  I like this too.  

I am actually happy my Grandmother passed away before this happened.  This would have terrified her.  

What are your thoughts on this new world that we live in?

Comments

  1. I was thinking that I am glad my mother is dead so she does not have to deal with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree it's nice to see a bit of a reset in many ways...

    i had to giggle when i read someone thinks a global pandemic is s "a hoax"...... LOL that actually cracked me up :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions