Getting Ready for Gardening

Gardening this year is even more important than previous years.  Providing food for three households while working with reduced budget means that something I always did for pleasure is now a necessity.

Here is my basement grow light setup.   I have lots of tomatoes (cherry, beefsteak and paste) as well as eggplant, corn, squash, watermelon and cucumbers started.




Mushrooms are now ready to eat



Cold Frame Has radish seedlings ready to thin 


Lettuce on the right of the radishes


Lots of Rhubarb!



Some tulip whimsy


Sage and Oregano


More oregano


Broccoli Rabe


Another view


Beets to be thinned



Comments

  1. Flowers are food for the soul. Wish I had a grow light. However, all my things are outside since danger of frost is past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks great. I wish I had grow light.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions