Misfits January 24th

Though I love the idea of misfits, there have recently been some problems.  Though they finally got straightened out, I was not happy with what happened, both with gift card issues, delivery issues and just bad communication.  So, this will be my last misfits order.  Perhaps I will revisit them again, but for right now, I'll look for other avenues.



Nice Potatoes and Onions


Celery root, cabbage, a very tired eggplant, 4 yellow squash and 4 ears of corn. 
I diced up the eggplant and threw it into the freezer.  Squash was cooked asap with potatoes and chicken breasts.  2 ears of corn were used in a soup, and the balance was cut off the cob and frozen. 


2 bunches of radishes.  These will be roasted like potatoes.  Yum


Swiss chard was cooked with a pound of discounted hatfield Italian sausage.  

Comments

  1. And, please remind me of what that costs. What were the problems?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the large box which was 39.50 with shipping in that price. I received 25 lbs of fruits and vegetables.

      The gift cards were confusing, and then the gift codes were invalid. We got that straightened out, did the orders as instructed from MF (took almost a week for anyone to reply back to us, 3 people sent emails, I ended up sending them a DM via twitter. That got an answer within 24 hours.

      The first giftcard was used by a friend, it was all good, then the order was canceled.

      With more emails, she finally did get her box. She was pleased with the product. I wasn't pleased with the hassle.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions