How did I do with January Goals

Did I do it?

Be much more intentional with money

  Well, I stupidly rushed paying a bill and paid it out of the wrong account.
  Cost me $33 in NSF, but they did honor the bill.  UGH.  

Increase monthly savings by 200 dollars
I was only able to do $100 this month

Post at least 10 items to sell on Ebay/Facebook/Etsy
30 new items on Ebay, 5 new items on Etsy and 9 on Mecari

Do my best to be more patient with elders

Gpa P (aka Pops) found that on Amazon Prime
he could watch movies on several Pay channels. 
We caught it just before the 7 day trial ended. 
So glad he mentioned how excited he was to have HBO
We thought it was funny (since we caught it) and have been joking about
putting Parental Controls on his TV.  
We did tell him we could do 'buy a movie' or even the full app, 
but we need to discuss first. 

He also thought these were meatballs, which made me laugh


Grow most of our produce beginning this month with seed starting
With some research I realized was to early to start seeds.  I will start end 
of February. 

Continue to heal from meniscus tear by doing PT exercises and eliptical 

Been doing both every day.  I still sometimes 'lock up' and get thrown
off balance, but I am happy that I can walk at my usual tempo for the
most part. 

I think I did ok, but will try to do better in February

Comments

  1. I think you did okay, too. Meatballs on a stick? Cute! Did you have surgery for the meniscus tear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No surgery. PT and exercise plan at home. Doing well!

      Delete
    2. My doctor told me I did not have to have the meniscus surgery. I asked how it would work out for me. He told me the pain would stop but later in life the knee would collapse easily possibly causing falls. I opted for surgery.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions