Goodwill Haul Martin Luther King Day 50% off

Waiting outside a slightly hidden Goodwill store in Westville right on the Woodbridge border.     Today is MLK day, and many (though not all) of the GW are holding a 50% off sale.    It is 19 degrees out.    There are people waiting in their cars for 9 am when doors open.   Including me!    I am amazed that some people keep knocking on their door.   9 am people! This is my first time doing this.    I am curious as to how I will do.  

I chose this store as my first stop today due to its proximity to Woodbridge, Bethany and Amity.     Older homes and households.     What treasures will I find?  WILL I find any?

I spent a total of $18.  I did try to go to two other GW stores, however there was NO PARKING.  

It was fun, but made me quite anxious to do.  



Comments

  1. I am going to a Goodwill store tomorrow. I just decided that when I read your post...lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions