Side Hustling




I have been seriously selling items online.

Etsy ($15 after shipping)   Vintage items from lots we purchased for specific items.    I have posted the items we don’t want.  Have only had two sales.

Facebook Marketplace ($44)  a building from my Fontanini collection I no longer put out, two art kits and 2 spinning chalkboard signs.    These last items came from the $12 I spent on 3 Michaels box lots for $4 each.    I kept all the useful to me items and not only recouped my money but I MADE money.

Ebay  (so far $240.87! after shipping and fees)  several NIB barbies, another Fontanini building and a Fontanini animal and 2 different antique items.

Unintentional in person sale to an adult student.  A mint Nippon Lusterware tea set.  I made $20 over cost.

All extra money is now going into our goal savings.


Comments

  1. Good job! I've got to get more stuff on eBay since we won't be traveling for a few months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh oh, I sense a new competition between me and Sluggy. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions