Thanksgiving Meal

Was a very quiet Day.   We did have Mom here for a few hours.     Gpa P and the Uncle are away which helped keep things low key.      Not having to bring meals to Mom and RaeRae were a bittersweet relief.    

I can make this meal half awake with my eyes closed.     Pasture and Locally raised heritage turkey.     I budget for this each year.    Pierogis from New Britain Polish store.   Sausage stuffing, rutabagas, mashed potatoes, bacon roasted Brussels sprouts, mushrooms, canned corn cranberry sauce and gravy.    German cookies from Aldi for dessert.    I hope your holiday was just as nice.  






I also always have holiday crackers.   These I purchased after Thanksgiving from Williams Sonoma.

A small bowling set, a complete mini deck of cards and a tiny get the bead into the holes maze game.






Comments

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions