Don’t forget your bedroom!

 We did splurge this year, and purchased a machine made holiday quilt and new sheets while at BB and B.  Of course we used a coupon, several actually.

Merry Christmas pillow was purchased from Kohl’s using Kohl’s  cash, a nice kickback that makes me happy.  The Santa pillow was a gift a few years ago.  


An antique bowl and pitcher that is usually on my nightstand I dressed up with a pearl garland and a bottlebrush.   The lamp I purchased at an estate sale for just $5!






One of my favorite Crèches.   In our bedroom on an antique icebox.   I use it as my gift closet 


An antique Planters peanuts grocery store container.    I looked at this for years at an antique shop in Adamstown PA.    It finally was on clearance at a price I would pay.   It normally holds all my handmade doilies.    Now it holds three small mason jars with greenery and more of the pearl garland.  




Comments