Display ornaments in a unique way


My Grandmother had a small artificial tree she kept all the ornaments on and she would put a big garbage bag over it and put it in the shed after the holidays. I rescued the ornaments off the tree and took them home. Some are vintage from the 50’s and 60’s.   Items that I always look for when we are antiquing.    Most are made in Japan. Here are some of my favorites















There was a set marked from the 1970s that I think candy might’ve been in. Not necessarily things that I liked, but I just couldn’t part with them.  Others for modern things that I picked up for her over the years or my daughter had made. I displayed them all in this three-tier basket on my dining room table 




One of the main decorations I remember from my childhood at my Rae-Rae and Pop-Pops house was her trio of paper/lace/yarn and eggshell angels.    Each Granddaughter now has one.   So very delicate, I am so happy they have survived all these years.   







Comments