Back to Misfits Market (referral link)

My Market Share is now over.    That means I am back on the Misfits Market wagon.  I will participate through the cold months.     I also will not be resuming my market share.     I love my farm.   On the occasions I do go to the market they will be my first booth.       I can only go on Sundays due to timing.   The rest of the Sunday City Seed Market has diminished.    They even ended it 3 weeks early.   The bakery that we liked started not showing up.     It’s also a financial decision.

I am going to grow more on my own and also by from other farms closer to home.    Uncle will be disappointed, but it is what I have decided to do.     On to the produce!


Pears!    Plan on using for a dessert

Here is garlic, an onion, celery root and squash.   Also a rogue zucchini hiding in the box

More onions, sweet potatoes and two celery






Grapefruit, oranges and mandarins (?) 


 Radishes, broccoli, zucchini and Brussel sprouts.  
I plan on roasting the radishes with the sprouts and potatoes.  


Zucchini and onions in a quiche.   Broccoli with garlic


 Lettuces already washed and prepped for eating.  


If you are interested in trying misfits and are so kind to go through this link we will both get a discount on your first and my next order.  

Comments