Nature

I love my property.     I just sit and watch the beauty.   My husband loves whales, and we have collected items over the years that have to do with the whaling history of our country.  This is his new whale tale bird bath.  I should say ours as I love birds!  This is a shot and small video of the first bird I saw enjoying it. 



Above are 3 deer enjoying fallen apples and a bunny in the foreground. 

More bunnies.  They were pulling over my peas, so I harvested the rest on the vines. 







Below is a pileated woodpecker whose call sounds like a monkey.    He was eating the mushrooms or the bugs in this old stump.  Sorry for the dizzy effect when I'm trying to follow him in flight.  He was very large.  

 Not in my yard below, but in our town.  Unfortunately this  beautiful animal got hit on RT 15 yesterday and was killed.  This photo was taken on Monday. 
















Comments