How does my garden grow

one of the most frugal things you can do is grow your own produce.      Seeds (even organic/heirloom) are a cheap start.     This year I started cherry and big boy tomatoes, cabbages, broccoli, cucumbers, peas, onions, garlic, lettuce, sage, lemon balm, basil, zucchini and green beans.          Yes, I do also have an organic Market share from Four Root Farm.    But I choose to plant veggies that. I know we eat in abundance.     I did get four San Marzano plants from my first share.    


DH’s old watch table that he water sealed for me to use


Wicker planter and old potato onion bin also water sealed







Cucumber seedlings


Lilacs!






Chives, lettuce, horseradish 


Cukes





Same bed different angle


Rhubarb




Peas




Green bean seeds in garden bag.    Tomatoes, garlic and basil 







Tomatoes blossoms




More blossoms




Broccoli, zucchini and basil



Tomatoes and more basil




Cabbage, broccoli and garlic



More blossoms

Baby basil



Herb and scented garden




Broccoli,,

Comments