Final Misfits til the Winter (referral link)

Misfits Market has really taught me something.  I have always done my CSA as a Market Share, where I get to pick what we get.  Next year, I think I may do a regular share, where they 'surprise' me with my produce for the week. 

Not knowing what I'm getting has made me get more creative in the kitchen.  I am excited to see what I'm going to work with.  

This share had Dandelion Greens, 8 pears (I made a pie!) oranges, apples, mangos.  Butternut squash, onions, butter lettuce(2 heads) 4 zucchinis, 2 large cucumbers, two huge bunches of kale and two pints of blueberries (Baked Oatmeal made too!)   All this for $38.50 which is ORGANIC and included overnight shipping.  








If you are interested in trying this great service; I would appreciate your using my referral link.  You would get 25% off your first order and I would get a discount on my next order too. 


Comments