Misfits Market Ugly Produce Review (referral link)


So, I was anxiously awaiting my first biweekly order.     I went through a friends link to get 25% off my first order and chose the every other week subscription.     I did get conflicting info on delivery but I finally received and and was very pleased.    Here are some photos.

Came fedex next day.    Well packaged.  

        

Lift off the cover

  








Sweet potatoes, onions, three batches of chives, celery root, bokchoy, garlic, tomatoes, cakes, purple kale, lettuce, turnips, radishes and oranges.     If this looks good to you here is a referral link and we would both get 25% off a box!

Give your friends 25% off a first box, get 25% off your next box!

Give friends 25% off a first box when they buy from your referral link. You get 25% off your next box!

http://misfitsmarket.refr.cc/sandraapuzzo

If you are considering trying this I would appreciate your going through my referral link.

If you would like to see weights here are pictures of that




 

 





So far, I have used all the kale, two bunches of chives (of course putting the roots in water and they are already sprouting more) Most of the onions, some of the lettuce and tomatoes.  

I cannot wait for my next order!

Comments