February Goals




Welcome to February Goals

Continue to improve my German skills

Continue with Personal Trainer

Lose 5 lbs

Read 4 books

Only purchase meat deals that are under $2.00 per pound

Only purchase produce/dairy

Purge 30 more items and document

Plan garden

Start working with table top Spinning Wheel

So, I started this and wasn't able to finish it.  Now we are half way through February and I have done some of these.  So here is what I've done so far

Worked 3 hours on German

Only one visit with Personal Trainer as I threw out my back

Forget the Weight loss.  I have turned focus to build strength and cardio

Read 8 books!

Only purged 5 items from pantry and 3 spices. 

Got Spinning Wheel together and got frustrated with trying to actually spin.  Need to research more. 

Comments