The January 30 items out of the house purge

Item's 1-5  
5 Brand new (used one time) freshly laundered towels.  3 bath sheet size, two hand towels.  
They didn't match the theme as I thought they would.  Stupid to have ripped the tags off and washed them before checking that fact.  
6-7
Two of DH's too big jackets
brought directly to Salvation Army
8
A Cello CD to a student
9,10,11
3 Sugar Skull kits donated given to a family after discussion of the 
Day of the Dead festivities

12
A Knick Knack Cabinet....I took the things from here



And put them here



13

Threw out a blue crock that I loved from a very expensive French yogurt
but had no use for it. 

14
Threw out an old tin sewing box I had owned since childhood.  Most of the contents were obsolete, or tangled beyond repair.  I culled out what was useful and put them in a new to me sewing box that I purchased at an antique shop for 14 dollars.  It has a lot of character.  What do you think?

15
A Teavana tea canister that DD left here with tea in it.  That I think is like 5 years old.  And had become an experiment.   It had other lifeforms living inside.  

16, 17, 18
A trinket tray, an old and battered end table and a metal sorting tray

19, 20
A half burned piller candle and a David Sedaris book

21-26
Books of DD she chose to donate (via text photos)


27 - 30
4 outdated spices




31-40 
8 mugs, 1 tin and a wire teapot decoration (not pictured)

41-46
 DH joined in and organized the gladware drawer and added 6 unmatched kids .

Over our goal by 16 items!






Comments