So annoyed. UPDATE

 after three days of back-and-forth between the cellar, Amazon and myself and providing photos of what I did receive I finally got my refund. And they let me keep the plane that I did not order. I have since re-ordered the clock from a different vendor in the United States for $20 cheaper, and received it within two days. Lesson learned. Make sure products are coming from the United States .


I ordered this, not realizing it was coming from China.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BXPBX24/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
 

This is what I received





So not happy.  

Comments

  1. The one you received is not even a clock? I would make a stink about this! Put it in a review and send it back. This is as bad as the formals sent from China that are so far off from what is advertised. I would be annoyed, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't blame you! It's not even the same thing! 😡😡😡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions