What's been cooking this week

Pulled Pork.  No pic, but my co educators husband had two more of those large pork butts from Rock N Bows and I told them fire em up and keep one of them for yourselves.  She had brought them to me a few weeks ago and I froze it.  Easy dinner.

Fake Baked Potato soup (cauliflower)  Veggie stock, large head of cauliflower chopped, onion, celery, butter, cheese.  Yummmmm




Sauce and Meatballs



Nice Big Salad with Chicken on top (photo minus the chicken)


Veggie Stew Before Cooking and After
Mushrooms, Tomato, Eggplant, Tomato Paste.  


That's steam fogging up the camera


Today we will have Sausage and Peppers/Onions/Swiss Chard





Comments

  1. I am glad I have eaten so those delicious pictures won't make me hungry...lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions