Recent Freebies

3 lbs of yellow squash from a family who also helps at a local farm.   No photo, but they were delicious.

Same family gave me this from their own garden.   I may have already posted a photo, but here is another!







Set up our Costco membership to be auto renewed and they thanked me with a $20 gift card.




Free pass to the drive in in Bangor Maine.     Unfortunately a health issue arose and I had to take DH to the ER during our yearly Memorial Day trip North.    I also had to make the 8 hour drive home behind the wheel.     We are still sorting things out.    He has another appointment (third) to discuss all the test results this Wednesday.     Still very worried, but also we are both proud of how I handled the situation.   Please keep him in your thoughts.


I have been accumulating a Boxed order.   Today I got an email to get a free 6 pk of toilet paper .   Time to place the order!    I also earned 1.83 in ibotta rewards .  


Did you get any freebies lately?



Comments

  1. Freebie bit of candy from Freosk and 5 lbs of yellow squash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite a long drive up to Hermon ME for a weekend! I've stayed in Hermon before. ;-)

    Freebies would be a bag of cheese sticks at Weis and everything I brought home from Rite-Aid last week. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions