Making some Moola

So, we have been posting some items on Facebook and DH manned a table at our streetwide tag sale even while I taught.     I gathered the sale items and he dealt with the bickering.       We made $47.       The dry sink went, for my asking price of $25 .    Cheap i know, but it gave us a lot of use . 



I mentioned a previous sale of a left behind Kuerig on FB for $50 . 

I also sold two Fontanini pieces (I am only keeping creches, holy families and kings from all my collections) for $55

If you do the math, I say these sales covered another purchase features in another post.     Plus we made $2.   

I am thrilled with that!

Comments

  1. Being thrilled at the end of a garage sale is great, no how much you make.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions