An inexpensive educational outing

If you or your family members love goats, then this outing is for you .    Bradley Goat Farm in Southington.    For $10 (each person) you get a brief farm tour and safety speech and then.....









So fun .   You get snacks to feed them too . 

They have other activities, not just this one .  They call this 'join the herd.   

You can take soap making classes, card making, they have lots of choices .     They also have a kick back program .


Do 9 programs or activities and the 10th one is free .     I like that!     Cute gift shop too .    They even do birthday parties .  I am not being compensated, I just really enjoyed my time there .   


Comments

  1. How old is the tiny goat? Sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you bring a couple home as pets?! I'm not allowed at those places because hubby is afraid of the souvenir I will bring home. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. I am realistic in knowing I don’t have time or energy to take care of them. They are adorable though.

      Delete
  3. 3 months old. The larger sweetie is 6 months old

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions