Instant Pot cooking with frozen meat

So, the chicken didn't defrost in time, so I had to come up with a new plan.   Instant Pot to the rescue!

I had frozen stew meat, the last of my grass fed 1/4 of a cow purchase. I took a bag of prepped onions and peppers (diced) out of the freezer as well.

1/2 cup of organic beef stock, lots of black pepper.  Some Penzey's Flavor your world mix.  Threw everything in for 30 minutes and got this




DH said the meat was good but the vegetables were to mushy.   I'm still learning how this thing works.   The flavor was good too (I tasted a spoonful)

Comments

  1. It looks delicious. The vegetables look great! I wonder if you could cook the meat for 30 minutes, open it and put the vegetables in for another 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions