I know it's only $10 but it's MY $10

I read about a Vintage Market sale that travels the country.  I read about it in a magazine I LOVE called Flea Market Finds.  Tickets to attend a show advertised in this magazine AND on the market's website were only $5 for one day.  I purchased two in July for an advertised show (again, in a magazine and on their website) to be held in CT in September.  I knew that tickets will be mailed to me.



I told some friends about it and they wanted to go too.  So this past week I went on the website to purchase them some tickets.  But the show is no longer listed.  It's completely gone.  You can find the Vintage Market Sale in Western Connecticut page but it says Tickets are not available at this time.

I wrote to the organizers through their website.  No response.

So now, I have put a dispute in with Paypal.  I have proof I bought the tickets.  It says the show was to be in Harwinton in September of 2018.  So what happened to the darned show?  Just do the right thing and respond.  After Zaycon I'm quick to dispute things.




Comments

  1. Good for you! If it my money, even ten cents, I will get it back. Someone said to me, "It's only 13 cents." I said, but it my 13 cents and I need it more than WM. Call BBB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH, sorry this happened. I'd fight it, too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions