Friends of City Seed Market Program




At the beginning of the season I again became a friend of the market .      Every year the program is a bit different .     Past years friends sometimes got a discount .    The last two years I received a cookbook and a punch card.     After 8 punches you received a loaf of bread from the cityseed tent and $10 in tokens to spend with any vendor.     Last year I was able to redeem it three times.     These past years it was only good at the Edgewood Market .

This year the fee is $40 .    I was given a lovely cityseed cloth bag.     I received my punchcard, this year you get a bonus after 10 punches .   There is also a limit of 4 cards per season .   But these cards are good at ALL the cityseed markets. 

I turned my full card in the last time we visited.      Here is my bonus.


Nice bonus!    Not sure what I will get with it tomorrow .  

Comments

  1. This a very interesting concept. It seems to be worth the fee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth the fee. Helps the organization fund programs at the beginning of the season.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions