Farmers Market August 5th


Beautiful West Coast sourdough from SONO Bakery
$7.50 and worth every penny

Mexican sour Gherkins.   All veggies from my Market share


Fairytale Eggplant




Tomatoes


Mesclun Mix and Yellow Squash


Cucumbers


Beets


And with my $10 in Market Tokens I got 14.66 ounces 
Of Giant Oyster and Lions Mane Mushrooms from Seacoast Mushrooms.     I did pay an additional $12 cash out of pocket.      $1.50 an ounce.      These will go a long way and be used in four different meals.   


Comments

  1. I wish my market used paper. When I carried a basket to bring things home, they really discouraged standing there and putting things in the basket. They wanted me out of the way and wanted me to take the plastic bag of pre-packed vegetables. Or, the guy wanted me to let him throw it in the bag. I like to gently place tomatoes in the basket one at a time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions